Wednesday 12 November 2014

soap and photography



Hi, I'm Sophie,


As this is my first post on my new blog I thought I would show everyone what I'm about and what I plan to achieve from this blog, overall I tend to just get my name and my Photography in to as many peoples views as possible, but as well as that I really want to show where I get a lot of my inspiration from, so I will be posting a lot of other artists and photographers works that inspire me and why they do so..


So if you're reading this.. Thanks and I hope you keep in tune for what's to come, as hopefully it wont be half bad!


As this is my first post I'm going to post one of favourite pictures that I have taken recently, find more like this on my facebook page.. https://www.facebook.com/SoapyPhoto




No comments:

Post a Comment